There is absolutely NO reason at all why starting out at community college will stop you from achieving a four year degree and being admitted to graduate or professional school. The only way that is going to happen is if you hold on to negative feelings about yourself that get in the way of being successful. Most people who attend medical school in this country did not graduate from Ivy League colleges. They graduated from state schools.

You don't mention if there are financial considerations. If so, you may want to investigate the possibility of transfer scholarships from your cc to universities in your state. Often cc students are eligible for really good scholarships. Capable students like you can get really far as a result.

My suggestion would be to take advantage of the counseling and advising resources available to you. If you are currently attending community college go to the advising center and ask about resources for transfer students. Next, I would encourage you to set up an appointment with admissions at your local state university or other colleges. Tell them you are at community college and planning a transfer in a year and would like to find out how to be best prepared. I would suggest this even if these are not the exact schools you plan to attend because it will give you ideas what to work on. Also, it may be worth knowing at many state universities you may not need SAT scores or they will be given minimal importance if you are applying as a transfer.

As far as your catch 22, you could work on some of your general education requirements while at cc. I would at least save bio and bio labs for your four year college. There should be plenty of requirements to keep you busy for a year at cc especially if you have the option to start taking university courses as well.

Finally, and feel free to ignore this, but as a totally unsolicited piece of advice I'm wondering if you've ever investigated the possibility of gluten sensitivity. I mention that because I know someone with the exact combination of conditions you mentioned who struggled for years only to find undiagnosed gluten sensitivity at the core of the problems. I just thought that was worth mentioning.