1. We cannot move to a new place with the current market and job situation. We looked into potentially renting a place�. But one family told us they got busted and got disqualified from the special GT program. So, we have decided not to take this route.

I'm confused. They don't allow people to rent? Or did the family rent an apartment for the address but really live somewhere else?

We thought of home school, but just terrified that I might ended up doing more harm than good for the kiddies. How do you wear both the �mom� and �teacher� hat without jeopardizing the wonderful mother-child relationship we have right now? Also, I am a terrible writer (as evident by these posts) and speller�. How am I suppose to teach them if I can�t even get it right after 40 years of learning the language?

I second this question. This is my biggest fear about home schooling: would I be able to provide an education worthy of my DD's needs?

I live in Texas too but in Austin so we do have some options around here. But I was wondering what you mean by Ruf's level 4 school. It's been a while since I read her book but did she have specific schools defined as level 4?