Thanks everyone for your input.

What bugs me the most is that his teacher knows he is reading as she's the one who did the reading test for him. She knows he can count higher than 30 as she told me so. So why don't they mark above grade level?

I'm hoping the SST will help and his teacher already told me that on speaking with the school psychologist they think if he does have sensory issues that are impacting anything that would qualify for OT through the school. So I can hold out the hope for that. I am the one who got the sst going though by calling the Assistant Superintendant about our options for next year.
Though he is starting to get 'squirmy' in class much more so I think the lack of academics and always doing stuff he already knows may be getting to him so we will need to do something this year.

He is in 1/2 day K so we have always done other stuff at home. Mostly EPGY where he has gone from the beg. K lvl all the way to 2.6 in math in less than a month. He loves to read and reads at least 20 mins a day at home (plus we read to him still) but I can't get him to take the leap to a chapter book yet. So I work with him on that at home as well.

At school he gets to do Accelerated Reading and then some 1st grade comprehension worksheets and occasionlly some math worksheets from 1st grade I think. But that's it at school. the homework is still K homework and he has to do that so he of course has to do extra work for it to be anything he learns with.