FWIW, I think the choice to substitute was made during the testing and not prior to.

I want to say that it had to do with distractions and waning focus on DSs part. I could be mistaken, though. (Forgive my recollection, but there was so much info presented/discussed by a number of folks at the meeting that it all kinda runs together.) I so wish I had found this resource prior to the testing and subsequent meetings, but then again, we just figured he was bright and wouldn't have sought out this type of info anyway. <sigh>

I hope to get the raw scores from the psychologist, not because I feel it will have any impact, but more due to the fact that I like to have an understanding of things like this (and I love numbers).

At least if anyone ever wants to test him again, I'll have more insight into the process and what the results mean.

Here's another question I just thought of - are scores on the various tests administered by the schools provided to parents or only to the schools? I've never received any and I know that he's taken the OLSAT and ITBS. Just curious.