Irony is not how I see it since it is my kid. Since this is a family site, I'll not let you know what i really think of it.

I will be asking to say something but they have already read her report and they have already said she still needs to go through their screeners. They screened her out two years ago... due to her Ld issues that we had no idea were there atthe time and we had Linda assess her after they said hit the road. Now, two years later she is coming, they again want to subject her to the screeners that are not for 2E kids, HG 2E but this is where I am. You would think they would be embarrased at their point of view given her following but no, they are still saying our way of the highway. My daughter threw up during the CoGAt but they still want to resubmit it to her.

She will say something but it is out of the hands of the teachers that will be at her presentation but atthe Super Intendent level. He will not be there I am sure.

Irony? Unbelievable. I think the admin. did not know the history when they agreed to bring her here.