Originally Posted by ss62
I purchased an IAS kit. After reading through the manual, I have filled out the forms and I think I am a bit more ready to go for the meeting next week. my 'unknowns' have come down a little too.
This is great. Have you also discussed each of the IAS items thoroughly at home? Are each of the parents in agreement? Is your child in agreement? Is your child in favor of a grade-skip at this time?

The school may not recognize my filled out forms and his numbers from IAS
True. If the school remains uninterested in the IAS, you still will have benefited... by having increased your knowledge base.

can I take the filled out forms to present to the school board and show them the various aspects that needs to be considered and my DS's numbers for each of them?
Personally, I would NOT pro-actively disrupt the school's process or procedure. Unfortunately this sounds a bit like your plan is to steamroll over anything which gets in your way... not a good approach for sustaining positive relationships with spouse, school, or others.

I would advise that you attend the meeting, listen well, ask clarifying questions, and take notes. After hearing ALL that they have to say, if there are factors which they did not consider and which are presented in the IAS forms, THEN you may wish to inquire as to their thoughts on the importance and weight of those factors.

The overall idea is to:
- build your own knowledge base (which you have done),
- learn about the school's knowledge base (which you will do at the meeting),
- build a bridge of understanding. You may find that you are already in agreement, but have taken different paths to arrive at that point.