When my son needed practice, but was bored with math facts, I wrote out problems that used the math facts he was struggling to remember but presented them with a novel piece of information. I would identify the specific math facts he had trouble remembering and hand write out worksheets with problems that used those numbers frequently, mixed in with just enough that he didn't notice. My son also did well with "big numbers". Rather than give him 10 2-digit problems, I could give him 2 10-digit problems. For subtraction, it's the same amount of borrowing, but the novelty of "big numbers" makes it more palatable.

If she has a tough time with 5+7, you can write out 132 - x = 75, for example. Or a story problem like the perimeter of a rectangle is 132, two of the sides are 75 cm, how long are the other 2 sides. This would be a great time to introduce decimals and calculating money. One of the activities I did with my son was to take him grocery shopping and have him add up everything I put in the cart and check at the cash register. (Very, very slow shopping trip! LOL). He liked this activity a lot, although he never had the right answer in the end!

If you're not interested in presenting new material, you can make targeted worksheets at math-aids.com. Their 0-99 addition worksheet would be just right, as you can customize the top and bottom addends and the number of problems per page. http://www.math-aids.com/Addition/Zero_to_99.html. By focusing on a small set of numbers at a time, you can help her improve fluency with less repetition. Mixed problems with decimals worksheet might be useful also. http://www.math-aids.com/Mixed_Problems/Decimal_Worksheets.html

Does your daughter's accuracy drop with the number of problems? You might be able to negotiate reduced length of assignments for her. This worked very well for my son. If he could do the last 5 problems right (the hardest problems), then he could skip the other 25 and move on.

My son benefitted emotionally from collecting data on his incorrect problems. I had him make a chart of his mistakes and their frequency. He began seeing the patterns of his mistakes being "wrong operation" or "copied the problem down wrong". This helped him feel more competent and more control over the situation. He had a list of his 3 most frequent mistakes and could check his work for them.

I would also suggest giving her 2 highlighters. Before she starts a worksheet, have her highlight the operations with a color code.

If she has trouble keeping numbers lined up in columns, have her turn looseleaf paper sideways! Super handy trick!