I'm mostly in this site as a parent, but I want to comment on this post from my own experience. I am typing in my phone in the dark at DSs bedtime so please excuse typos.
I had very similar overall scores as your son as a child, consistently over several tests and years (although visual spacial was a weakness not a strength). I was never grade accelerated and was happy in a gifted-enriched private school with no GT identification and with a best friend who was also likely PG. Sometimes I was challenged and sometimes I wasn't and in hindsight sometimes I made my own challenges, like doing all the calculus homework for that unit the night before the test. I didn't get straight As. I always had friends but was truly popular for the first time in my life at CTY camp.. I have degrees from "elite" schools and a successful career in a workplaces enriched with GT folks. So while there are many elements in my history consistent with common mental perceptions of PG kids, I was also just a kid who was never accelerated who learned to read at 6 and didn't stand out as different outside of school.
So my message is that your son being happy in his school is not inconsistent with his IQ. ( I would urge you to keep evaluating academic and social fit, of course.) I think your description of his building abilities is consistent with his test results.
I interpret your post as your belief that your son doesn't seem different enough to have those test results. PG can very much present like this. You may or may not have to radically change your approach to his education now or in the future. Not every PG kid presents with an extreme academic or social/emotional phenotype. Also consider that it is possible that he doesn't seem like that much of an outlier to you because the IQ distributions among your family or friends are skewed,