I have gifted twin boys with different educational needs. I don't think there's a problem sharing the scores, if you think someone at your school will understand them.

For our PG son, IQ and EXPLORE scores paved the way to accommodations in elementary school. He presents as a "little professor," and he was depressed about school by 4th grade, so his IQ scores weren't a big surprise to anyone. The elementary school principal immediately recognized that his needs wouldn't be served with the regular curriculum, so she approved every accommodation we requested. But nothing helped get accommodations in middle school, forcing us to homeschool and switch schools for a grade skip. At that time, ACT scores were enough to get him whatever acceleration he needed and wanted at his new school.

For my HG/2E son, IQ scores did not help in elementary school at all. He has dyslexia and I think the teachers just did not believe his IQ could be so high, based on his reading and writing output. He also tries to be everything his twin is not, so he was the complete opposite of the "little professor," which didn't help our case for gifted accommodations! The IQ scores and official dyslexia diagnosis did help him get a 504 but not an IEP. We had to hire a private tutor from about ages 7-10, and by middle school, his achievement was equal to his IQ. By middle school, only achievement on nationally normed tests like EXPLORE, ACT or MAPS, were relevant to administrators. They really didn't care about his IQ. He's a top student, so they just want to make sure he remains that way to boost the school's scores, which is why they allow him to keep his 504. My HG/2E boy is in honors classes and doesn't need to be accelerated beyond those.

I do agree that sharing scores with your boys would be a bad idea. (Not saying you were planning to do that!) Twins already have so many people who compare them to each other-- they don't need any kind of data to "prove" one might be smarter than the other. My boys have gone out of their way to carve their own paths, and I'm glad they've done that. They're both very smart, but their different interests at home and school allow them to be good friends who are not competitive with each other, which is what I've wanted as a mom. smile

Feel free to PM if you have any specific questions I could answer.