Funtimes,

Elizabeth is correct. I have 10yr twin girls, both 2e in different ways. Below are some of my experiences/suggestions (could be different for you).
1. I don't recommend sharing scores between the kids. Our girls found out their scores inadvertently and it has caused no end of grief between them.
2. Before sharing with the school, get a sense of what you want from them. In our case, sharing with the school was a disaster. We were seen as "those parents who think their kids are special". We received an IEP 2 years after requesting and it was not being followed even after we got it. One of our daughters has a physical hand defect which makes it impossible to write and they still didn't accommodate until we advised hiring an advocate. They didn't believe the test scores (3 different docs) nor the fact that daughter with more challenges was dyslexic. If there are recommendations for accommodations in the report you received from your doc, I would go to the wrights law book, pull out all the suggested accommodations, and include that in a written request. If both of your children need accommodations, I actually would start with the child with the least needs. I think this will reduce "staff fatigue" with your family. Again, only my experiences/suggestions.
3. Document everything..when you met, who was in attendance, the action items coming out of the meeting.
4. Our school was so disturbingly non-compliant we decided that public school wasn't a right fit.
Again, you may have a school/district that does well with 2e kids so your experiences may differ. Go in prepared and in a collaborative manner. If that doesn't work, then bring on mama bear smile PM me if you want more details.
All the best