Welcome!

Originally Posted by DFWkiddo
Should I go to PISD to do some facts founding first or go ahead to have her tested
If having the tests done primarily for school, you may wish to read your school or district website to learn what tests they administer, whether they accept results from outside tests, and which outside testers/tests they may accept results from.

missed Cut off date
Gather facts to learn the process and procedures in your area.
1) Check your State laws and/or Department of Education to see whether early entrance to kindergarten is allowed. You may wish to do a web search to find this information.
2) Check your local school or district for their policy and practice statements. You may wish to do a web search to find this information.
3) Print collected information and save it, as process/procedure/policy/practice may change over time. One way to save and organize information is to hole-punch and place in a ring binder, possibly tabbed by year. If your child is 4, you may have many years of advocacy ahead.
4) Other recent discussion threads may also contain helpful information. Advanced toddler here, Q's about K here, and acceleration here.

WPPSI-IV for ability and WIAT-III for academic achievement... Do you guys do any practice before taking the test? Since I have no idea on those two test, a tons of training schools shown up when I google those test name on the web. I do want to get an idea of what the test is about.
In general, practice or prepping for an achievement test is considered OK, and practice or prepping for an IQ/ability test is considered not OK by many, with thoughts ranging from unethical (gaming the system or cheating) to questionable validity of test results. Widespread leaking of IQ tests or development of similar test-prep questions has led to districts verifying results by use of multiple test instruments.