Thanks AvoCado, yes I am looking at small poppies. She seems to find things to do at kindy - they have shown her the storeroom with the challenging things in, I think it made a difference the other day when I showed her where the Ispy books were. I am a bit reluctant to go to small poppies until I speak to the Ed Psych.
I have been staying with her a while at drop off to make sure she knows where everything she needs is. it's a well equipped kindy and the teachers do seem very aware.

I'm still stuck in the "what if it's all in my head and I am delusional" loop. Due to her confidence dropping she is seeming less gifted right now. Her Dad who is very analytical and sensible thinks she is just bright sooooo really very nervous about getting out there and advocating right now. I think after talking to the EP I'll feel more confident.
I'm sure you're totally familiar with the good old kiwi way of not sticking your neck out, doesn't help when I say to friends, oh dd did this or that and I get a curt, yes well they all do that. rambling now!