I know it's wrong but I have said, "what makes you think you have the right to be wrong?". But when people are allowed to do and say the wrong thing so much and people tell you "it's ok because you're smarter than them." or people think it's ok to be wrong A LOT as long they admit when they're wrong.  It's almost like people try to be wrong to prove they can get away with it. (or to prove they're normal?)   I need to find a way to change how I think about this.
Get a hobby.  Read some books. 

Now I know what this is called
-outward directed perfectionism

Perfectionism is what makes us gifted.  It is also a form of self-loathing.  Sometimes we aim this dark side of perfectionism at ourselves, sometimes we direct it at those around us.  There is a dark side of perfectionism, but it's tiny compared to the benefits.

"you're focusing too much on the crazy and not enough on the awesome".  This planet is neat.  So start looking for the extraordinary now while you got the chance.   

Uh, I've been without coffee for three days because I broke my coffee pot, but then I remembered I have a coffee pot in my camping pot.  So I'm loaded up on coffee and should probably quit typing now.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar