Welcome!

MY 9 year old daughter also tested this year as both dyslexic and dysgraphic despite reading at a high school level or beyond.

We do have an IEP in place now, done 11 days before the end of the 4th grade. She had then 10 days of services as a result. The IEP was done despite the fact that even her weakest skills -- sentence construction and spelling are near grade level. Intervention services are to meet the need of the student, so in practice it shouldn't matter if there isn't an existing pull out working at her level. Pull out must be created. However, the law is now written in such a way that schools can indeed turn away students with learning disabilities if they are working at grade level despite the disabilities. You might want to continue to push for services on an IEP.

If you don't manage that (and it's a long shot), I think your 504 can address a lot of what we have in the IEP outside of the Orton Gillingham tutoring. DD has a series of 20 accommodations, including extra time on tests (this is important as DD will have to learn to do the construction of her thought in series with her construction of the writing, something kids are expected to do in parallel), elimination of the need to transfer information (no copying from the board or spelling words out of a book or math problems from a textbook or math answers into a computer), no grading of spelling or writing when it's not a part of the assignment (can't mark her wrong for identifying A*B = B*A as the 'comtive porpty'), type assignment instead of hand write them, and a few more. The goal with the accommodations are to remove the barriers DD has experienced to being able to communicate her thoughts in writing, and to allow her to develop her skills independently instead of being held back by her weakest links.

Also, if you don't get any services, I'd strongly recommend getting her some outside of school. A writing-intensive GT track in high school sounds tortuous to someone who struggles so much. My DD started tutoring in late winter, and it has help immensely in giving her some additional tools in structuring her writing and understanding words. Because she's getting OG at school, her tutoring has been focused instead on using word roots to work on spelling, a nice compliment for a kid who has such a huge vocabulary. (The program is called something like Word Journeys)

Good luck getting your DD the help she needs. You might also want to poke around in the archives of this forum to find other people's experiences and accommodations for kids with very similar profiles. There are 3-4 of us here on a regular basis now.