Thanks so much DMA! Mostly eveyone that talks to him thinks he is gifted. Seriously. His kindergarten teacher as well as a few of the other teachers (specials teahcers like "art" "music" "computer" - his music teacher told me he is "brilliant". He has actually authored/written a sci fi book (that I got made into a real book for him at bookemon). It has 22 chapters and it is amazing. It's acutally online at Bookemon.com I will link it for you sometime. I typed it EXACTLY as he saidit. He would not let me edit it.

I agree with you completely about full day of testing for a 6 year old was too much... They had the audacity to make comments about it in the report - at how fatugues and antsy my son was becoming. Seriously? He's six! My DS also got achievement tests too. Add to the hours of exhausting testing that we had already waited over an hour to start, weren't given breaks and my DS has hypotonia and a vision decifict both of which cause much fatigue - it's amazing he scored like he did (GAI 121). He tanked the vision domain. of course. They said he tanked it b/c "he can't see things from other peoples' perspectives," which is sooooo far from the truth abotu my son. He tanked it b/c physically he can't see right!

Anyway, I know you can take the wisc a year later b/c both the "team" that tested him privately AND my school psych told me that. They said he can only be re-tested in a year not less. There must be at least a year between WISCs So that should not be an issue.