I'll second DeeDee's recommendation for a follow-up evaluation from a neuropsych, which will help you understand better what causes the drop in processing speed test scores as well as what's behind the challenges with reading. Adaptions and possibly remediation will most likely be important for your ds, but first you need to understand what's causing the challenges - and there can be so many different reasons processing speed is slow relative to other areas of ability tests, as well as many different reasons a child struggles with reading. It's even tricky trying to understand test results sometimes because one struggle in one area can *look* like a low test result when really it's due to something else - I'm sure even just the way I tried to describe it is confusing! A neuropsychologist will be able to take a broad look at functioning and also follow up on discrepancies etc with more in-depth testing, as well as recommend a plan for follow-up evaluations as needed with other professionals (OT, SLP, etc).

Best wishes,

polarbear