also-regarding the sensory thing...Butter never liked the bath too warm, in fact, more like lukewarm at best and while she was ok, never liked to stay in and play or anything like that. Now we don't have to fight to get her to take a shower, but she's fairly quick at it. The way I got that to happen was pointing out she would not be able to go to sleep away camp unless she could and would bathe her self. But she also liked room temperature food and bottles, etc. I wouldn't say she's overly sensitive, but she really just likes jeans and tshirts, isn't into primping and doesn't really care what the bath products smell like either...

The Diva LOVES the bath like Nautigal's and would spend the whole day in it, go figure...

I also am quick in and out of the shower, don't like it too hot (again, most people call my shower downright cold, which it is not, lol) but I do love some smelly ol bath stuff...

Dedicated products, choosing products the child likes, sponges, brushes, whatever...and the occasional foot stomp if you have to, lol!

I get excited when the library lets me know my books are ready for pickup...