Here's a quote attributed to George Bernard Shaw for the administration to ponder:

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Better yet, they should get a copy of Stanley Milgram's "Obedience to Authority", and ponder whether they should be training children to be in the 65% who went along with the 'experiment' or the 35% who refused.

Can you tell that I homeschool, lol?

I have taken the view that, while it is important for my son to learn to tolerate environments he finds stressful and learn to amuse himself quietly when bored, it is not necessary for him to learn those things at the same time he is supposed to be mastering academic subjects. There's plenty of time for him to learn to be calm in noisy, visually cluttered, boring environments while waiting in line at the grocery store. He knows what kind of environment he works best in, and I expect that, as an adult, unless he was truly desperate, he would rightly turn down a job that required him to work in an environment that was distressing, made it hard for him to function, and consisted of tasks that were completely unengaging. I don't think that teaching him to ignore what he knows he needs is really a lesson I want to teach him. I do try to teach him that there is a difference between 'need' and 'want' with respect to this, BTW. If the low challenge level and the distracting environment are making it hard for your DD to function, I think looking for ways to change the situation is warranted.

If the other children in her class are getting to learn new things most of the time, and she is not, and if they don't find the noise painful and distracting and she does, I can see why she would feel resentful and uncooperative, and I don't think that it is reasonable to expect her to put up with an environment and a curriculum that doesn't work for her when there are other options.