HI! I'm newish here. I posted my DD9's WJ scores and asked for help interpreting them BOY! I was so amazed that people actually talked to me! People who seemed to really CARE that I understood what my daughters results meant and even actually CARED that my daughter received the best help she could get! Not even my own mother wants to hear about my dd's schooling...didn't even listen when I read her the scores. My friends CERTAINLY are not going to discuss anything about my daughter except her height and her black fingernails. I don't have money to test her or buy an advocate and the school refuses any skipping. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the responses I get when I post! The more responses, the more welcome I feel! I wouldn't even mind if someone told me I was going down the wrong path...It would be great to have several oppinions even if they aren't the same...I have no idea where I am with my child, I have no idea where I am going. She is my oldest and we come from a long line of anti-intelectuals...Not people with low IQ's just people who dis-like "smart" people. I need all the help I can get. I would hate for someone's comment to me to be deleted because someone else found it offensive. I am an adult.

I was sooo happy to hear that my daughter didn't score sooo high that she HAD to have a grade skip. That was honesty. I never got that as a child. No one ever told me that my art was "muddy" or the shape was off....I knew it was...but I got A's anyway. I want to be told. Even if you don't like me. Even if you think I am making all the wrong decisions....I want to be told.