I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I also have that "need to know" thing so I thought I would chime in. I also would be a little annoyed if my DS ceilinged and the psych never addressed extended norms in the report.

My DS ceilinged on Vocabulary and Matrix Reasoning and using extended norms, his scores increased to 21 and 20, respectively. With the extend norms, my DS's FSIQ increased 2 points and his GAI increased 4 points. This was discussed in the report the psych prepared. He also got two 18s but whether those would adjust the final numbers was not addressed in my DS�s report.

You might want to know only for your own general knowledge, but I guess I would want to know if the extended norms were used, and if so, whether they increased his scores. It could give a more accurate portrayal of her abilities and sometimes the higher numbers (although hers are already pretty high) may be striking enough to get someone (ie school system) to do something about it? If you don�t think it will, then you just have to decide if this is something you can live without knowing � as another poster said, those scores are pretty much good for any program to which you may want to apply.