We were watching late night Disney XD Spiderman cartoons, at Wyatt's request. �He asked, "what's spiderman's name? �I said, "Peter Parker," without thinking much of it until he said, "someone got a superhero costume. �Someone's inside it". I thought I was giving him a clue that superhero's have alter-egos, but Mr. Observation already knew. �I was watching the show too. �He ain't superman. �They don't show him changing clothes. �Granted he remembers Halloween so he knows about dress-up, but this is cartoons. �My mom says when little kids say stuff like that they got it from somewhere, they don't just come up with it. I just think he got it from watching the show. �I know that�feeling I get when she corrects everything I think I see. �I'm like, mom, I live with him. �I'll believe "my own lying eyes."
I think some people really think kids under a certain age don't really have thoughts of their own but are only parrots. �It's because she asks him leading questions on the phone and he answers back whatever she said, regardless of the facts. �She'll ask, "did you go to the store today?". And he'll start telling her about our shopping trip. �She thinks he only tells you whatever you've already told him. �I think, no. �He only tells YOu whatever you've already told him. �Even the hubby agrees, the boy just tells grandma what she wants to hear. �Strange that this is the same woman who caught flack from her friends for playing scrabble with me when I was in kindergarten. �Seems she'd be a little more open-minded. ��
I don't know about the mamma's on the playground because around here you usually bring your husband to talk to while the kids run around. �But we're not school-age yet.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar