Thank you very much for your posts. Former coworkers have referred to me as a raccoon w/ shiny objects when it comes to research�I tend to obsess. That�s why I�ve loved reading comments about your joys and struggles in raising and advocating for your children. It�s given me a lot to think about. I imagine the ideas will roll around in my head over the coming years as I reflect on DS2.

I don�t think my son is PG. My husband asked me what LOG I thought he was, but I can�t answer. It seems too early to tell, and I don�t feel like I know enough about giftedness to be able to answer. My son�s pediatric nurse told me that she doesn�t think I realize how smart my son is. Her comment gave me pause and caused me to research characteristics of gifted toddlers.

I say that I think DS is �much� smarter than me b/c I don�t see how/why I was in a GT program as a kid. crazy I never felt as smart or smarter than my GT classmates. I always thought they�d made a mistake, but I was happy to comply with the ride. It was more fun than the non GT classes.

Kriston, I�m not sure if I remember this correctly, but was it your son that loved �wheels� as a young child? If so, what types of toys activities did he enjoy? My son is obsessed with all things with wheels. I�m curious if there�s something else we can do to expand the interest. DS is at the museum w/ his grandma right now, which gives me a chance to write. However, I should be reading for my classes. This is much more fun though! laugh