Edwin,
Hang in there. You need to educate this guy that he is back in the stone age when it comes to acceleration.

I would write a letter to all of the people involved (isn't it easy to pass the buck when there are a bunch of people) and include some of the studies that show no social harm to kids who are accelerated. My DS8 is in 5th grade math and the kids are lovely to him (Heck, I'll write an affidavit for you if you want!), the teacher reports that if they start math and he isn't there yet from his main 3rd grade class, the kids all say things like, "we need to wait because A________ isn't here yet and we don't want him to miss anything." We have seen some of the kids out of school and they wave and save nice things to my DS. If there are behavioral issues at the school, I would point out to the Principal (maybe not now) that reflects on his inability to build an inclusive community at his MS!!!

Anyway, keep pushing and hang in there! You can do it! Keep pushing up that chain of command if you need to.
Cat