..for entertainment only:
http://www.avoidamigraine.com/migraine.html

I never got migraines. �My mom and two sisters did. �One sister controlled some of her migraines by hanging upside-down. �I googled to see how reasonable this is. �
The page I just linked has all the home remedies listed here and an alternative explanation for their origin- toxins accumulated in the spinal cord between the stomach and the brain, rather than engorged vessels inside the brain. One of the links on the side said Chinese medicine suggests the time of day the headache occurs tells us which body system is detoxing, causing the headaches. �If he's always getting them at 2am... Sadly they don't give you the chart.
Just a fun read about alternative migraine medicine. �Like I said though, talk to the doctor and the pharmacist and make sure they resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. �They have the degree and the education, that's why you hired them. �But don't forget, you're the customer. � You don't have to be rude and tell them, but keep it in your mind that they should not brush off your concerns unresolved. �You hired them to provide a service for you.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar