I'm no doctor so I'm not giving medical advice... Let's get that out of the way. LOL

Seriously... a friend of mine's husband had way bad migraines all through his younger years into adulthood. You know lights out, no noise, vomitting. The works. He never went on daily prescription meds or anything. Just dosed himself with massive pills when one would start.

Anyway, as an adult, he ended up going to therapy for something or other. It turns out he had been holding so much inside that he actually was causing himself to have migraines. The therapy got rid of most of the old stuff and with his new skills he is able to get those emotions out regularly. So he rarely gets migraines anymore!

Maybe something similiar could be going on with your child? I mean it couldn't hurt to take a weekly kids yoga class or do some daily meditation exercises with him. There aren't any side effects that I know of. Or maybe the kid is worried about his life. I think I read you were on base. Military? I can imagine that would put some thoughts into a kids mind. Maybe there is a support group for kids in the military?

Whatever you do listen to yourself. If you have a feeling that you should or shouldn't do something there is a reason. Explore it and you'll find your answer.

Many blessings smile