Hi! We are in the Nashua area, and our son has just turned 5, so are in a similar boat. We contacted a couple of psychologists, including Aimee Yermish in Massachusetts. She gave us some good advice, and quoted us a rough figure for testing and some follow-up.

I would contact psychologists in the area, and just keep asking what they offer in terms of tests and rates. You can try contacting the local school system psychologist, if there is one-- sometimes, apparently, they do testing on the side. Another thing I read here in the last couple of days is that you can sometimes get a local college or university to do testing for cheap or free, if they have a psychology program (testing would be done by a student).

Why do you want the testing, for use with the public school system or for another purpose? If you are going to use it for a school, especially a NH public school, I would first start by reading the local school district's rules and following up with the local administration to see what they may accept.

Striving to increase my rate of flow, and fight forum gloopiness. sick