My granddaughter turned two in March. I am looking into info on identifying and testing her gifted characteristics. She sang her ABC's all the way through when she was 16 months old. She speaks to everyone like she is an adult. She counts to 20 on her own. Identifies animals by their correct name...not just dog and cat...She let me know that I was incorrect about a tiger, it was a cheetah. She remembers things you tell her only once. She can spell her name..Alexus. She identifies all of her family in pictures. She knows well over 20 songs, and sings along with the radio. She knows letters that correspond with her family members...B is for Becca..and so on. I could go on and on.. but I just wanted to touch base and see if anyone has information to share.
My son and daughter-in-law are fantastic about working with her but I was wondering if there is anything else that we could be doing to feed into her.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa Bodkin
Lexi's Ya Ya..(she starting calling me that on her own...love it, we didn't even know that it was the Greek word for Grandmother.)

Thanks again...

Lisa Bodkin