Hi Limonata! I was where you were about a year ago when we got DS's scores. I have to say that we were thoroughly overwhelmed (though not all that surprised) with DS5' scores and the recommendations. The testing psychologist gave us many schooling recommendations. All of them included the need for extreme differentiation or special programming. Such as, going to a gifted school, being grade and subject accelerated, homeschooling, etc. It was stated that if he was going to attend his public school it would require "major adjustments to his educational program" Which was oh so true. We decided to go the public school route despite many people saying that they didn't see how DS5 would be able to ever be in a public school based on how many years ahead of their curriculum he was. The school actually recommended skipping K after reading his report and so he is in first now. I have to say that at this point I am glad we are where we are. He enjoys school and is learning some things. We aren't exactly where I want to be with the school yet, but we have made great progress. They are giving him work several grade levels above 1st grade material for spelling, math and reading. Science he is still being given work at his grade level but we are hoping we can have that changed. It is work to advocate, but it is so worth it and we are thankful to have a school that is really trying and working with us. My point is not to tell you to stick with public school by any means, just wanted to share that you never know certain situations and how things may turn out. You really have to have an idea of what the school will actually do and when they say things like "we will differentiate" you need to ask specifics as to how that will work and what that will look like and how they will know what level to differentiate. Sometimes lip services sounds quite good...but when you get down to it some places are not willing to meet the needs of PG kids.

Also, question for you....was DD tested through the school? And if not does the school have a copy of her testing results? that may help her to get more services.

Anyhow, good luck to you!