I'm not sure, thank you so much.

She is grade skipped one grade and I have been told that next year all differentiation will happen in the room, with no "pull out" program. I am going to demand that she be given appropriate work. I am skeptical that she won't just be sitting in the corner reading a book for her differentiation, without real instruction at her level, but maybe I should try it.

The psychologist today said that maybe she could do online or homeschool for academics but then go to school for PE, art, etc. That sounds wild and wacky - because inevitably she will miss something fun here and there and be annoyed. She did make friends this year, so going to school is something I'd hope we could continue. But, each day, ever since probably November or Dec, she insists that she is learning nothing and is bored and doesn't want to go, except to see her friends. I can't decide when homeschooling might come into play, I hate to take her away from these nice kids. She is getting pulled out now for a few minutes of enrichment a few times a week, but it isn't enough, obviously.
Ugh.