My guess: she's probably going to look smarter than she is (and I don't mean that in any bad way--just talking perception vs. potential here) to a lot of teachers.

That can be a good thing or a bad thing. Teachers often get from kids what they expect to get, so if teachers see your DD as more capable, it might be a big boon for her education. Hard work matters a lot! And if your DD is willing to work to live up to expectations, she could go amazingly far.

I'd just keep my eyes peeled for her getting in over her head and getting overwhelmed. She would seem to be a potential candidate for imposter syndrome if speed becomes mistaken for intelligence, especially in math, especially in the early grades. Timed math fact tests aren't "real" math, and it can be shocking to kids who have been "the smart ones" in math to hit problem solving and falter. No blanket statment, of course. Some schools do a better job at early problem-solving work than others. (Ours isn't good!) But it would be something I'd watch for.

Is it possible that her VCI and PRI tested lower than reality for her? How/what does she do if she runs up against something that is legitimately hard for her?

Kriston