I can say I always had more trouble explaining how I did something that just doing it. Even with vocabulary I was able to use words correctly and have images and ideas of what they meant but it was really hard for me to put the meaning into words. The same thing happened with math. I could solve equations and sometimes give a very quick estimate of what I thought the answer was, but it was hard for me to work a problem step by step. I actually make better grades when I am not required to work out a problem. I have come up with very interesting ideas in science, health, and psychology, but I am having to work backwards to attempt to prove anything. I can't tell someone how I have come to a conclusion...I just have a strong feeling it is right. I am also very intuitive. People have accused me of being psychic. But I think I just see patterns and so I know how things are likely to turn out. I used to cry when I was little to my parents that there were no surprises in life. To this day I am very seldom surprised. I think that is why many gifted children and adults have a difficult time living a normal life. It is hard to explain what you know and the gifted are a lot of times very sensitive to their surroundings. It can be somewhat painful at times... but I think only because society makes it that way.