Just an update. DS's swimming class is going great. He gets right into the pool and starts playing, and has been since the (2nd;) first day. He runs down the hall to his speech therapist excited to "work," as he did previously. We are having lots of fun "field trips." He actually does not like to be home. It's always "where are we going next?" from him when we get in the car. We have been lucking out at the park with sweet kids when we go. The library is now a weekly trip instead of a bi-weekly one.

The school that we were thinking about (Hoagies listed) turned out to not be a good fit; but now we know for sure that we are going to homeschool (this year - by just leaving things out for him to do if he wants, and next year through K as well.)Everyone's advice, well-wishes and support were so helpful and appreciated!

Anyone who's homeschooling around Cherokee County, Cobb or Alpharetta (Atlanta, GA areas) who is looking for a playdate, please PM me.:)

Lastly, my Mom read the books that I recommended and is now supportive in this - hooray! It has been hard with DS being a late talker (he has now almost caught up to his age level); but she is finally seeing him come out of his shell as well. School actually made him regress in so many areas. He is growing by leaps and bounds now.:)