Me (hmm). I have been thinking about that as well. I feel COMPLETELY guilty, but am doing my best to try to let myself off the hook for enrolling him in his last school. It's tough when you trust people and they don't come through for you and/or withhold information (meaning his teacher). My personality has always been to trust first; although I don't consider myself as naive. And I asked a million very pointed questions before enrolling him at his last school. Like my DS, we just don't understand why people are mean and why people feel like they have to lie. It helps no one. I am doing my best to keep my chin up, keep a smile on my face and be cheery, especially around DS. He totally takes on my stress. "Fake it until you make it (reality)" has been a motto of mine for a while. DS and I are having a great time together right now. I really missed him being at school 5 days a week anyway. He is an only child. DS is teaching me so much.

Thank you!!!!!! I have learned so much from this site. (And I finally got my Mom to read some of the books recommended to me. She just doesn't understand why we are having such a difficult time finding a good fit, and causes me endless stress in the background.)