I just saw your post and am also in GA. My DS is 4.5. We have not found a proper fit, even in a Montessori. If your son is also a fast learner, you may want to ask the Montessori if they can keep up with it and continue to give him lesson after lesson. The one we tried was not able to; and they didn't have the man-power to keep him busy. You may take this post as from one who was desperate to find a good school fit for socialization only. He ended up with mostly non-age peers (younger) and the only time they socialized was at "recess," since they are to be quiet while working. Some Montessori's have GA-Pre-K programs as well, as ours did; but our teacher acted like a Mom and was wishy-washy with her discipline. My DS is strong-willed and needs to know his boundaries. They couldn't do it. My child is now traumatized and extremely upset with me because we were disciplining him when the fit was not good. They kept telling me that they just couldn't keep him busy enough...and we offered to give them materials when he finished his "lessons." He became extremely frustrated with everything. He also wasn't allowed to touch anything that he hadn't had a lesson on; and he didn't want to re-do the simple things they started him out with (like the other kids did). It was pretty much "been there, done that" with him. He did all they gave him and then tried to get out of the room to look for something else to do. Although my DS is strong-willed; he is generally compliant at home. I don't want to sound negative and hope that you found a great fit for him!!!; but as you can ask the regulars on here, see how he feels at around 6 weeks when the newness wears off. I wish you the best of luck and well-wishes. I am in Cherokee County if you are looking for a playdate.;) Shoot me a private message if you wish.