I am curious: DD has remember a few things that date when she was btw 3 and 6 months old. Things that she had no way of knowing by other means because we never make any comment on it.

For example, she remembered the way DH used to give her her vitamine D drops - by using his finger and letting DD lick it. DH stop it when she was 3/4 months old because she had teeth and was biting. We never comment on that with anyone or with ourselves and we did not use that method when DS was born.

She remember as well that her movil was turning. Again, we retire it when she was 6ish months old because she was sitting and grabing it.

And the other day I told her: when you were a little baby you used to say 'agjuuu'
and she looked at me and say 'yes, when I wanted to nurse'. Needeless to say, this was exactly the case.

She remembers this things once, and when you ask again she has re-forgotten and comes up with a funny made up story.

Do your DCs have memories like this?

I bet that If post this in a 'normal' parenting forum I will be accused to trolling!