Originally Posted by TMJ
Either way, words will not adequately describe what both my children were like when they were 6 months of age... you really had to see it to believe it, but "full-on" probably comes closest. They could pull up, cruise beside furniture and/or climb well, all before crawling (which DS never actually did). None of the 'cute little kid sitting quietly' stuff that my friends have.

Wow, that sounds really familiar! DD is the same way and it is such a challenge to keep up with her. I see friends who have these sweet babies that are just happily sleeping in their strollers while they go out shopping and I just can't relate at all.

DD has to be entertained and wants to be moving all over the place at the same time. Just this morning instead of eating she was cruising along her pack and place yelling "hey" to everybody so they'd come pay attention to her. smile

Originally Posted by Wyldkat
Your kids and my boys would get along GREAT! (and probably make both of us pass out... from exhaustion and terror.) Bear is only 2.5 and he is already pedaling my exercise bike standing and can peddle his tricycle better than his older brother can. I'm pretty sure he would be using his brother's bike if he didn't have the tricycle to distract him. At 18m he was busy climbing all the equipment on the big kids playground...

Lol, it's good to know what I have to look forward to!