I've decided that it should've been clear from the start that since I did poorly on the CogAT and on the nonverbal portion of the WISC (even considering the other NV score) and was never identified, the preponderance of evidence suggests that I'm simply not intelligent enough to make it. This is a reality check. Colleges recognized what I was too stupid and arrogant to see myself.
Impostor syndrome can't apply if one has no real achievements to doubt. What I doubt is my ability to succeed, and real evidence for its existence is lacking.
I confirmed that I also received an F in English. I needed that class to graduate. Though I was given a diploma, there was an expectation I'd pass it and send the transcript from the CC where I was taking it to my HS shortly thereafter. I've just sent that transcript.
I'm not going to graduate this year. And I don't think it's worth it to try again. So I'll be dropping out. I'd like to say I've enjoyed my time in school but that would be a lie. I have always loved learning and hated school from the bottom of my heart.

"The thing that doesn't fit is the most interesting."
-Richard Feynman