Our little girl gets easily bored. That's why we are very active.
She likes to listen to music and to dance.
She loves to climb up the slide (not the stairs of the slide) and to tease me. First, she will sit at the top of the slide and will wait till I get behind her, to make sure that she doesn't fall of that thing. Then she will start to smile and will move forward to make me believe that she is ready to slide down. So when I'll walk back to support her, she will turn around and will crawl to the edge on the other side. And that will go on and on and on until I'll have enough and will get her off the slide.
Our little one pays attention to details. At the moment she likes to touch my eyelashes and is obsessed with the screws in the door handle. She also tries to put the plugs in the sockets, which she can't, because they are baby-proof.
Oh, and she likes swimming.
And that's it for the most part. She was never really interested in toys. She never put a single toy in her mouth. It's the same with food. If we wouldn't feed her, she would rather die than putting something to eat in her mouth.
Our girl just wants to see as many things as possible. She like to meet new people. She waves at them and even laughs very loudly to get their attention.