It is too early to tell, if your child is a toddler!!!! Giftedness manifests in different ways in different people. So, don't jump to conclusions so soon!
My husband is very gifted and he is one of those individuals who appears gifted to any person who interacts with him for a very short duration of time. He was of the opinion that our toddler hadn't inherited his parents' intellectual abilities - mostly because the toddler wanted to play non-stop and was always moving around instead of showing interest in traditionally intellectual pursuits. His lack of fine motor skills as a child also made him look clumsy and lazy to my husband. But, I had a different opinion about it and we eventually did an IQ evaluation and found out that I was right after all. My gifted child does not appear to be outwardly gifted to anyone and only shows his natural abilities when he is challenged and stimulated and displays great disinterest and apathy towards unchallenging things. So, each child is different and you have to wait and see how they develop!
Keep your child engaged, read to him, help him develop his curiosity and encourage him to appreciate new things and experiences. Don't worry about giftedness yet!