Thank you for the quick response. There is so much to sort through! Her composite score on the WPPSI was a 134. the subtests were 17 in information and similarities, 16 in matrix reasoning and 12 in block design (though I have heard that mental rotation doesn't develop in girls until later in life? - so maybe that's why there is such a gap there?)
How would I know if she answered enough questions on her test? Is that something the report would indicate or something I should ask about? -- though like I mentioned before, I'm not sure that it really matters since she passed the 130 mark to qualify for the program.
My real confusion comes from the KTEA-3 and how that will support her needs for accommodations. My biggest concern is that according to the schools curriculum, she has already mastered all of the material for kindergarten (by the end of the first semester) so, I am just having difficulty seeing how the teacher will be able to offer her higher level work within the same classroom. It seems to me that, especially at the early grades, acceleration would have to happen -- and compacting the material (the first grade curriculum looks like a really great program for her second semester, but I'm sure she'd breeze through the work in half the time).
I guess I just don't understand the options available. A pull-out program certainly won't cut it-- what is she supposed to do the rest of the time?