I'm reviving this thread because I am once again in the market for a good 2E evaluator. Last time we used the doctoral level school psychologist Brock Eide recommended when I contacted him to see if there was any chance of getting in to their now closed clinic. DD was tested for 14 hours over a 3 day period. Very expensive (paid for by my school district thankfully), very extensive and very detailed. Unfortunately there were a few significant problems with the report. That combined with the cost makes both me and the school district uncomfortable returning for a follow up.

My school district will once again pay but I probably am not in a position to travel anywhere as I was last time. (I likely need to stay within the NYC-Boston corridor.) She has 11 (yes eleven) current diagnoses. Every LD imaginable but not ADHD or on the spectrum. According to the last evaluator DD's numbers exist in 0.0% of the population. Very, very complex so we need someone who *really* gets 2E and the nuance of how these different issues interact.

If I can't find a better alternative I might have to go back to the first local neuropsych who labeled her "NLD-ish" and ADHD-Inattentive with attentional skills below the 1st percentile despite the fact that literally no one thought these were accurate. (Last evaluator dismissed both and said "in fact her attentional skills appear to be an area of *significant* strength".) I think he missed the mark on DD's real issues but was effective with the school district and helped pave the way for both enrichment and OOD placement. Not a bad guy but I would have to figure out what to ask him beforehand to be sure we didn't once again receive such off the mark diagnoses. Or decide if they in and of themselves take him out of the running...

TIA. Any and all input is welcome.