DD will be needing another neuropsych eval in the next year or 2. I am willing to travel just about anywhere but want her evaluated by someone who *really* gets 2E. If I book now I have plenty of time to wait for just about any waiting list to clear. So who would you take your child to if you could see anyone?

Just as a reminder my DD has been labeled as "NLD-ish", not because she has NLD but "because its easier than saying super high verbal along with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyspraxia, math disability, etc." She has roughly 4 standard deviations between her verbal scores and visual perception, working memory and processing speed. She also has anxiety (only in school) and terrible migraines.

The last neuropsych labeled her with ADHD-inattentive (placing her below the 1st percentile in attention!) which we flatly reject. Not only have we not received complaints about an inability to attend but we actually routinely receive comments about how well she focuses. I am convinced that what he measured was her total shut down from anxiety from a test that relied on her weaknesses in visual perception, working memory, processing speed and fine motor skills. This is a big red flag about really wanting her tested by someone who specializes in 2E situations.

Thanks in advance!