I would get normal toys as much as possible. If she loves letters, letter alphabet puzzles (that are not a choking hazard), leapfrog toys, board books, etc. Toys where she needs to use some fine motor skills other than using an index finger to point at things. DS loved the tupperware shape sorter that looks like a ball that opens in the middle when he was that age, or a month or two older.
when schools tell you "we have other kids like that." I see that as a red flag. No, they do not have other kids that are reading fluently at age 3, and can do math computations, or it would be unlikely. When I told DS's preschool teachers he could read they were just like "that's nice" then about 5 months later they said "Did you know he could read? he read a picture book in the library out loud, do you have this book at home?" Trust me when I say that they don't get it. It's nice that they try to differentiate the instruction, though. But it's not like they are going to be able to send a 3 year old to a third grade class.