Welcome to the group!

You DD sounds gifted to me :-).

My DS7 was very interested in the alphabets about the same age as your DD did. All he was interested was alphabets. He learned all his alphabets from the kids shows and iPad apps teaching alphabets. He also learned phonics on his own. He even started drawing the alphabet in characters (like in the kids' videos) and bubble letters when he turned 3. What we did was to follow his interests. If he liked an app or toy that was related to alphabet or phonic, we let him have it. He was interested in geography mostly US and the World maps when he was 5. We provided resources for him to learn on those. We never pushed him to learn these. He just picked it up himself.

So I say just follow your DD's lead. I think the activities you are doing with her are great. You are already exposing her to different things. She'll ask for more if she's interested in something. You don't even need to ask :-)

It is definitely a challenge raising a gifted kid, and you've come to the perfect group for advice and suggestion.