i do not have the test results and no i have no clue what kind of test it was =\ didn't even know there were different kinds. i know the first day he went it was in a group and he flatly refused to test and the second day was one on one with a grad student that lasted about 45 mins - thats all i know. i did speak to them prior to, to tell them i didn't think group testing was the best situation for seeing our son (basically at all but) at his best. ill call them but it was last November so i don't know if they keep test information regarding a child who didn't qualify. this is all very confusing right now. we knew he was smart when he was little but they Math that has come out of him in the last 8 months has been astonishing and now i feel like i'm way behind the 8 ball. i just didn't know A. how much he was going to need a truly specialized program and B. that it was this hard to do.

i'm a little nervous about the IQ test, i don't really know what that involves. i guess that'll be my step one, research IQ administrators in the area and what the difference is in the different tests. if i see a test that i think fits him best, can I request that test be given to him?

ill call the charter school too, thank you for responding - its such a relief to have some people who've been there to talk to. BTW whats DS?