We were advised that we would likely have trouble getting the ADHD eval covered based on where we are at this point. CAPD eval was covered, interestingly enough.

The person DD HAS NOT seen for sure is a neuropsych. This is a psychology practice she is at now. But they are located in a university hospital and highly tied in with resources. I feel like we are going around the mulberry bush, and I already did pay $400 for the initial consult here. I probably should have just gone to a neuropsych first, but I have always felt and still feel that she could get 5 different diagnoses from 5 different people (I still feel this) and what we really need is strategies.

DD is absolutely not a behavior problem at school EXCEPT that she can be a little chatty and impulsive when with her BFFs, but this seems more neurotypical than many of her behaviors! DD is also a straight A student and not perceived as having problems with anything by teachers, although she is struggling somewhat with the transition to middle school.