I wouldn't wait until the "Meet the Teachers" date - even if it's tomorrow. Have you tried emailing the 504 counselor to give her a heads up re the teachers not following the 504? If not, I would the counselor an email, tell them there have been some issues (state the exact issues) and ask if the teachers have all been given a copy of your dd's current 504 plan. What I'd do as follow-up depends on the response I got from the counselor.

I wouldn't push the email for HW until your actual 504 review meeting - if the review meeting is going to happen in the next few weeks. I'd focus instead on what's in the current 504 and not being done. If there is homework lost in the meantime due to *not* having that accommodation, use that as data showing she needs it at the meeting.

Also, fwiw, our ds has email turn-in as an accommodation, and it's not all smooth-sailing. Some teachers are fine with the accommodation, others don't like it. We encourage our ds to only use it when he absolutely has to - it's been helpful to him to turn his assignments in on paper (he uses keyboarding for all of his work but prints out homework at home and has printer access at school). The upside to having him turn things in on paper is two-fold - he gets practice at the organizational skill (he's extremely organizationally challenged), and it makes the teachers happier who do not want to deal with having a student turn in homework via email. He also gets clearer marks on written papers (explanation of grades) when the assignment is graded on paper. He uses the email accommodation as a back-up, which has the upside of being proof that he did, indeed, turn an assignment in smile

Good luck with your 504 meeting... this is such a stressful time of year getting started with a new school year.... hopefully things will smooth out for you and your dd soon!

polarbear