SS group: most schools can do this easily. Well, is another question. You're looking for something that has both a direct instruction and a live/laboratory practice component.

Speech: was there a speech eval done? If not, you might want to start from requesting a pragmatics eval, by the school SLP. They usually have more buy-in, and a better sense of clinical concerns, if they have done their own testing.

BOT2 and PAL-2/TOWL-4 testing: this should not be a big deal for the school to deliver.

Organizational support: depending on the needs of the child, and the service delivery model of the school, this can be anything from cues and reminders during class (in an inclusion or co-taught model), all the way out to a whole study skills period (40-50 minutes). So the time out of class/instruction depends a great deal on how much organization he needs, and what resources the school has available. I've spent the majority of my time in schools with a strongly inclusive philosophy, which means that org support often doesn't take up much more out of class time than, say a fifteen minute check-in at the beginning/end/both ends of the day. The preference has been to have a special education co-teacher or special education assistant in a general education classroom cue or scaffold students with organization in the flow of the class. (E.g., as the content teacher announces the homework assignment, the co-teacher cues the student to write it down in his agenda, and makes sure that it is accurately recorded.)

Pre-testing: depending on the level of independence of your child, I would say, moving ahead/compacting in the existing curriculum.

Extended time: I would be very cautious about the use of extended time for children who are described as being inattentive, and being able to finish very efficiently when under time pressure. For ADHD-type students, the optimal time supported by research is additional 25% time, and no more. As all of us procrastinators know, tasks grow to fill the available time. I would suggest instead:
"Tasks broken down into multiple benchmarks, each with its own deadline/time limit. Provide positive reinforcement immediately and consistently for completion of each task component."
He may be better off having many short deadlines than one big deadline.

As a corollary, if slow work completion is one of the felt needs of the school, then you might consider including that as one of the study skills/organizational skills goals, or a measurable objective thereunder, in the IEP.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...