I am just wrapping up a biannual trip back to visit family in the States, and after every visit I get sad about missing my family and think about moving back. I end up researching places, but in the end we always decide that we like where we live too much and don't move.

This time I have the added challenge of just having found a school that I think will be a really good fit for my son. He is not officially 2e, but he is HG with some challenging behaviours, and definitely has asynchronous development between his academics and his social emotional development.

I guess this is a good place for us all to vent our frustrations, so I sometimes get the impression that few people are happy with their schools. Does anyone out there have a child attending a school that they think caters well to their children?

ETA It took us a lot of research to find the new school that we think will work, and that was living in the city we were looking for schools in, so I guess we will probably decide against a move again, but I like to feel like I have options.

Last edited by Dubsyd; 01/14/15 05:15 AM.