aeh

There is a section called composite score difference, the results are listed VCI-PRI, VCI-WMI and so on, however there are 6 scores not 4.

This is what was written regarding the WMI and DSF/DSB

The largest discrepancy between scores (28 points) was between his Perceptual Reasoning Index and his Working Memory Index. A difference of this magnitude is statistically significant and rare, as it is found in less than 4% of the standardization sample

He performed at an average level when number series were presented forward (five digits; 50th percentile), but exhibited above average skills when he was asked to recite them backwards (four digits; 91st percentile)

Should I have him correct the narrative as well as the scoring? He's been very resistant to any of our questions about the scores so I'm trying to put together the appropriate data to give him.

*I had found the date table from the WISC online and mentioned to him that I found ds GAI to be 142 not 135 but he told me I was incorrect. I'm glad to see that while I may not be gifted I can at least read a data table correctly :-)

Last edited by cbls; 08/07/14 06:49 PM.